South Towns Tennis Center opened its doors in the early 1970s as the first tennis club in the South Towns specifically designed from the ground up for tennis. It was built at a time when the tennis industry was booming and tennis was the sport of choice. Terry McMahon, the coach for the Orchard Park Tennis team was the original Director of Tennis. He and his team organized clinics, lessons, and a juniors program at the club. "T", as he is affectionately know, retired from the position in 1998 after years of building an outstanding juniors program and developing top ranking juniors.
South Towns Tennis Club has been updated and recently hired Michael Manzella, as the Director of Tennis. Mike Manzella has been a professional tennis instructor for eleven years and is both USPTR P-1 and 10 & under certified.
The club has 6 updated courts and 8 Tennis Professionals ready to raise your game to the next level. South Towns Tennis Club is conveniently located right off the 219 expressway in Orchard Park, NY.
- Six hard courts
- Leagues, Clinics, Lessons
- Dedicated teaching pros
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Programs for all ages and abilities
- Year-round activities and programs
- WNY leading facility of tennis tournaments for adults and children
In-House Racket Stringing and Repairs
Leave your racket at the desk for repair and pick it up the next time you play.
- Fast, accurate, reliable stringing done to your specifications.
- We have most strings in stock and can special order any string, tennis racket or accessory you may need.
- Database of customer repairs. You don’t have to remember when your racket was last strung or what tension and string was used. Tell us to “string as usual” or “lower string tension by two pounds”, and we’ll take care of the rest.
In addition to our beverage vending machine which dispenses bottled water, gatorade, pepsi, diet pepsi, green tea and a few others, South Towns offers free gourmet coffee and sells beer and wine for your convenience and enjoyment. Alcoholic beverages are sold after 4pm. Valid I.D. is required.
Our snack vending machine dispenses peanuts, chips, candy and nutrition bars.
Please Note: From time to time, food may be served or purchased at the club which may contain allergens, including but not limited to peanuts and dairy products. Please be aware and take the necessary precautions.